im trying to be more positive *sheds electrons and becomes highly unstable*
ZODIACSOCIETY’S FIFTH GIVEAWAY!!
My FIFTH giveaway is finally here!! The prize will be a handmade glow-in-the-dark nebula necklace courtesy of glowwormshop!! [This is a handmade glow-in-the-dark necklace featuring a silver-plated tray that contains an image of the Fox Fur Nebula behind a clear 25mm (1 inch) glass dome. The nebula image is printed on high-quality photo paper.] It’s absolutely stunning in person!
Rules & Regulations:
- Make sure you are following ZodiacSociety on Tumblr
- Like ZodiacSociety on Facebook (optional - you’ll be able to get updates on future postings as well as being able to enter facebook fan only contests!)
- Check out WhiteCloverProductions’s Youtube (Zodiac Break-Up Videos)
- Check out Jennalith’s Youtube (Zodiac Makeup Tutorials)
- Reblog this post
- Likes will not count
- Reblog only once (multiple reblogs will disqualify you.)
- Do not create multiple accounts to enter.
- This giveaway is open worldwide!
On DECEMBER 20, 2013 a winner will be randomly chosen using RANDOM.ORG. The winner will be notified via Tumblr. If I receive no reply within 48 hours a different winner will be chosen. Once a winner has been chosen that person will need to send me their name, address, and e-mail. Good luck!
Anonymous asked: Where do you feel the nature of competition vs. other people that is bred in today's society lies in the quest for a spiritual lifestyle?
Great question. Competition is the way of nature. It is the way of the wild beast. It is the way of soldier. It is the way of capitalism. It is the way of self interest. As we grow spiritually we lose this sense of being at odds with the rest of creation. It is the next level f evolution. Compassion instead of competition. Sam.
Diogenes (via samsaranmusing)
believe it or not. but guys have problems too. they suffer from everything that girls may suffer from. but we hide it because we cant seem weak. were not allowed to be weak. so this is for all the boys out there. you’re not alone. everyone is beautiful. male or female. remember that.